Monday, April 2, 2012

6

Well, I thought I wasn't sick anymore, but... My salivary gland or lymph node (not sure which it is but does that really matter?) is swollen to the point where you can see it by just looking at me.  It hurts to touch and it hurts if I turn my head too much.  I get migraines and my parents decided I have the mumps.  I was vaccinated for that though.  But vaccinations aren't always 100% effective and most of the symptoms fit so maybe I have a milder/less severe case?  Well, aside from the migraines, I feel fine.  I weighed 123/124 or so yesterday and the same today.  I hate using my parents' analog scale.  I like digital scales better.  The numbers are too squished together on analog scales so you can't tell what it is.  But I'm hoping to get down to at least 115 by the end of April.  My sister's birthday is tomorrow so my family is going out to eat tonight.  Oh, joy....  I hope everyone is having a good day.

~Kes

3 comments:

  1. good luck at your sis's bday dinner! Thank you for your sweet comment on my post, cheered me up :)

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon lovely & thank you for your comment!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better and getting sick its so annoying. I hope u have fun at ur sisters bday . :) take care.

    xoxo
    PZ

    ReplyDelete