Friday, March 30, 2012

5

Well, I have no idea what I weigh and have not been exercising much and eating a normal amount like a normal person.  I eat when I'm hungry and I eat what sounds good because how else am I supposed to get healthy?  But now I feel pretty much healthy (physically anyway... mentally I'm really REALLY fucked up...) and am ready to exercise again and diet.  I'm not sure how to go about it though so I guess I'll begin moderate exercising at home.  As for dieting, I'm not sure.  My parents will be around for the weekend so I'll just see how things go.  I'm really not in the mood to talk...  I just wanna crawl in a hole and die...

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. do you want me to help you? I can be your coach and motivate you, teach you how to eat better and exercise right now I am drinking this shake called Shakeology and its been helping me a lot with cravings and staying full. email me so i can send you more info. pamzurita@gmx.com or u can check out my website. www.beachbodycoach.com/pamzurita

    ReplyDelete